Data Protection Statements
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Anwaltskanzlei Stefan Mannheim, Filderhauptstr. 20, 70599 Stuttgart, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 - 230 6800
The company data protection officer is Stefan Mannheim, Esq., same address like above.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
When you visit our website www.Kanzlei-SMannheim.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access is being made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the Name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you express your consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and - as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The purpose of the data processing is the tracing of search engines and other websites, which refer to this website with the help of links. Data categories are the keywords that linked to this website, the web browser used and the operating system of your device and, if applicable, the country of origin.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required; - to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims requires it or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an eMail to info(at)Kanzlei-SMannheim.de.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key-related or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.